1. Listen to the story and repeat. Act.
2. Listen and say.
Click here to listen
Where's Grandma? She's in the dinning room.
Is she in the kitchen? No, she isn't.
Where are Dad and Billy? They're in the dinning room, too.
Are they in the living room? No, they aren't.
Bà ở đâu? Bà ở trong phòng ăn.
Bà có ở trong nhà bếp không?
Bố và Billy ở đâu? Họ cũng ở trong phòng ăn.
Họ có ở trong phòng khách không? Không, họ không ở đó.
3. Look and say.
+ Where's Billy? => He's in the bedroom.
2. Where are Mom and Dad? => They are in the kitchen.
3. Where are Grandma and Grandpa? => They are in the dining room.
4. Where's Rosy? => She is in the bathroom.
4. Look again and write.
is / are / isn't / aren't
1. __Is__ Billy in the bedroom? Yes, he is.
2. ____ Mom and Dad in the bathroom? No, they _____.
3. _____ Grandpa and Grandma in the dinning room? Yes, they____.
4. ____Rosy in the bathroom? Yes, she ____.
2. Are / aren't
3. Are / are
4. Is / is