Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 3
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3 Unit 13: Where's my book - Lesson 6 được TimDapAnsưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 3 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3 Unit 14: Ara there any posters in the room - Lesson 1
1. Knowledge: By the end of the lesson Ps will be able to:ask and answer questions about the location of things in the house
2. Skills: Develop Ss reading, writing skills
3. Language focus:
- Sentence Partners:
II. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
III. Teaching processes:
1. Class organization:
- Checking for the students' attendance.
2. Oral test: Have pupils ask and answer questions about the location of things in the house
3. New lesson
Warm up: read chant.
4. Read and tick.
T explains the situation and how to do the exercise
-Ask students to read the paragraph and choose the suitable picture.
Work in groups to do the exercise then explain how to choose the picture in front of the whole class. The rest listen to and give the remark.
Correct the pronunciation
Ask some questions to ensure pupils’ comprehension of the reading text
Answers: picture c.
5.Read and write
T introduces the topic “you are going to read the sentences and find the suitable words to fill in the blanks”.
Ss read the sentences individually and do the exercise.
Monitor the activity and offer help when necessary
Have Ss trade the answers in pairs for correction
Call on some Ss to report their answers. Others listen and comment.
Make a few questions to check Ss’ comprehension of the sentences.
- Introduce the situation.
- Explain how to do the exercise: draw your bedroom and describe it to your classmates
- Call on some Ss to report their answers. Others listen and comment.
- Correct Ss’ mistakes and pronunciation
Summary the lesson
- Do exercises in workbook, learn by heart the new words
Look at the sentences in the book
Read and Work individually
Fill the suitable words in the blanks
Do exercises in the workbook